FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2021
1. Parents: if your child(ren) are going to be gone or leaving early, please call the school office, 507-557-2251.
2. Child lost a jacket/sweatshirt? It would be helpful if your jackets, etc. are labeled. Lost and Found is growing! Thanks
3. No school on Thursday, Oct.21st and Friday, Oct. 22nd, due to MEA.
4. Please remember to save pop tabs for your classroom pail. We need to fill up the telephone booth.
5. Halloween painting Class! Students will create a Halloween-themed painting on an 11 x 14 canvas. Cost is $20.00, which is payable to CM Community Education. K-2nd is Tuesday, October 19th, and 3rd - 5th is Thursday, October 28th.
Time is after school to 5:00 pm at the Elementary Cafeteria. Payment will be accepted at the elementary office. Registration forms will be sent home today.
6. Renville County Coat Handout. This event is taking place at The Gathering, 301 Cedar Avenue East, Hector, MN. Coats and warm wear as available will be handed out to families. Please bring your children with you to ensure items fit them. No income guidelines apply, but you MUST in reside in Renville County. If you have coats you can donate please do so as well! This event will be Thursday, Oct. 21st, 9:30 to 3:00, Friday, Oct. 22nd, 9:30 to 3:00, Saturday, Oct. 23rd, 9:00 to 12:00.
7. Food served at the Tailgate Party on Friday, 15th, at the football field, will be Taco in a Bag, Hamburgers and Hot Dogs.
8. Pictures have been postponed due to worker shortage. More info later in October.