THURSDAY, MARCH 12, 2020
1. ATTENTION: A reminder to families....children are welcome to arrive at school starting at 7:35 in both buildings. Supervision and breakfast begin at 7:35. Doors are locked until 7:35. Shuttle buses leave at 8:05 am to come to the Franklin building. Thanks
2.MENU CHANGE: Wednesday, 18th, will be Beef Ravioli and White Hot Dish.
3. Please check Lost & Found! A lot of items! A pair of earrings have been turned into the office also.
4. There is no school on Friday, March 13th and a early out on Friday, March 20, at 12:10.
5. The AAA program will be open to the public on Thursday, March 12th, at 1:15 in Franklin.
6. CM Football Youth Winter Camp will be held at the High School gym. Grades 1-3 are Saturday, March 14th, from 9:00 - 10:30 am and Grades 4 - 6 at 10:30 am - 12:00 pm.
7. Cedar Mountain Booster Club Jackpot Fundraiser is Monday, March 16th.
8. American Indian Parent Advisory Committee meeting to be held Thursday, March 12, at 5:00 pm. in the Morgan Media Center.
9. 4th grade State Fair is Friday, March 27th, at 1:45, everyone welcome.
10. Morgan Area Summer Ball Program Sign Up: Morgan High School Cafeteria on Thursday, March 12th from 5:30 pm. to 7:00 pm. Programs offered : T-Ball - Boys & Girls Preschool & Kindergarten, Coach Pitch Baseball - Boys Grades 1 & 2, Rookie Softball - Girls Grade 1, 2 & 3, Rookie Baseball - Boys Grades 3 & 4, Pee Wee Softball - Girls Grades 4, 5, & 6, Bi-County Baseball- Boys Grade 5, 6 & 7, Jr. Bi-County Baseball - Boys Grade 8-11.