FRIDAY, MARCH 5, 2021
1. Please, check out Lost & Found! C M jersey # 2, 2 tone Faded Glory hooded zip up (gray & blue), Hooded Adidas black, size medium, Under Armour gray sweatpants, size 7, hooded weatherproof 32, size 10/12, black & gray long sleeve shirt-no hood, black hoodie size 7. Assortment of gloves & caps!
2. NOTICE: If you bring your own lunch and take a milk, it is NOT free. Also, classroom snack milk is NOT free. Thanks
3. Youth Volleyball Camp: Deadline to register is Friday, March 5th. Camp will be held at the CM High School Gym on Saturday, March 20 & 27. K-2nd is $5.00 each, 3rd-5th is $10.00. Times are K - 9:00 to 9:30, 1st & 2nd-9:45 to 10:15, 3rd & 4th-10:30 to 11:30, 5th-11:30 to 12:30. To be registered payment must be with registration form. Checks are made to Cedar Mt. Community Education. COVID guidelines will be followed.
4. Early dismissal at 12:10, on Thursday, March 11th.
5. No school on Friday, March 12th, teacher workshop.
6. Cougar Cagers for Kindergarten to 3rd grade will be held Sunday, March 21st & 28th. Registration deadline is Monday, March 8th, cost is $5.00. To be registered payment has to be with registration slip. K-12:00 to 12:45, 1st-1:00 to 1:45, 2nd-2:00 to 2:45, 3rd-3:00 to 4:00. Sessions are at the High School in Morgan.
7. You can sign your child up for summer baseball/softball on the Morgan Area Sports Association Facebook page or email Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org for access to the Google Form. Registration is open now until March 26th.
8. MENU CHANGE: Monday, 8th, will be Fish Sandwich, lettuce salad, beans, sauce.
9. Hawaiian Beach Day! Thursday, March 11th. No shorts or sandals please!