FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2018
1. If your child(ren) will be leaving early, or not coming on time, at home sick, please contact the school by calling 507-557-2251.
2. Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Monday, November 19th, from 4:00 to 7:45 pm. Book Fair will be open both nights during conferences.
3. ATTENTION: No paper notices will be sent home when lunch balances are below $10.00. A voice message or text will be sent to parents when the account is below $0.00
4. Pop tabs will be collected on Wednesday, November 28th. Bring the pop tabs and put them in the pail in your classroom.
5. Early dismissals are scheduled for Friday, November 16 and Wednesday, November 21 at 12:10. Thanksgiving break is Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23.
6. Blue Crue Tue is sponsoring a food drive this holiday season. Please drop off any non-perishible food items in or near the box in the school lobby between November 19th and December 3rd. All donations will benefit "We Care" located in Morgan and will be use to serve families in need in our communities. Thank you for your generosity!
7. Just a reminder to check your child(ren) lunch account, to make sure there is money in their account if needed. Please remember that lunch and milk come out of the same account. Milk money is not included in free/reduced meals. 3rd through 5th may also get an extra milk at lunch. They need to tell their teacher before getting the milk.
8. 4-H After School Adventures at Morgan Public Library! All youth ages are welcome! After school until 5:00 pm. Please send note with your child to give permission to ride the bus to the Morgan Library. Next date is Monday, November 19.
9. Winter weather has come! Please make sure you leave the house with a jacket that zips, gloves or mittens, snow pants, and a hat.
10. SHARE THE SPIRIT (Redwood County) and SANTA'S CLOSET (Renville County) forms are now available if you are or you know of a family who is in
need of some extra support this holiday season with gifts and/or food. Applications will available at conferences, in the offices at each school, or from Mrs. Sturm.
11. Elementary Christmas Program is scheduled for Monday, December 10th, at 7:00 pm.