FRIDAY, NOVEMBER, 20, 2020
1. Your most important job before you come to school is make SURE you have your mask! Also, go through the Home Health Screening each morning.
2. Parents: if your child is out for the day, coming late, or leaving early, please send a note to the office or call 557-2251. Thank you
3. Remember to save your pop tabs, and UPC's from Country Hearth bread. If you have any more clip Box Tops, please send them to school.
4. NOTICE: If you bring your own lunch and take a milk, it is NOT free. You will be paying for that single milk. Also, 1st - 5th, snack milk is NOT free. You must pay for that snack milk. You must send money for snack milk. The only free meal is Breakfast and Lunch, until December 31st. Any questions, please call. Thanks
5. Santa's Closet of Renville County referral forms are now available. This year they will be providing care packages that include household necessities and a few gift items. If you live in Renville County and could benefit from this program please contact Mrs. Sturm by phone at either school or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a referral form can be sent home with your child. Deadline for sign up is December 10th.
6. COUGAR SHIRTS: The office in Franklin has Youth small and medium t-shirts for sale for $5.00 each. There is only one hooded sweatshirt, size youth medium, for $10.00. Please contact the office, 557-2251, if interested. They would make great gifts, as the Holidays are coming up soon!
7. Redwood County Share the Spirit in underway. If you live in Redwood County and you or a family you know needs help with food, toys, winter wear, and blankets this holiday season please contact Mrs. Sturm by phone at either school or email (email@example.com) and a referral form can be sent home with your child. Deadline is November 20th.
8. Pop tabs will be collected! Please put them in the pail in your classroom.
9. Please remember to take home your gloves, snow pants and hats. You will need at home with no school until Monday, December 14th.
10. Elementary conferences are Monday, November 23rd from 4:00-8:00.
If you have not signed up for a conference time, please, do so today, by going to
myconferencetime.com/cms If you need help signing up -please call the office at 557-2251. The teachers have valuable information to share on your child's progress.
11. Please bring your gifts of food, and place them in the lobby in or by the box. Friday, the 20th, is the last day for your gifts of food. Thanks
12. No school for students November 23rd to 25th. Distance learning starts Monday, November 30th. Parents can pick up childrens materials on Tuesday, 24th from 3:00 to 7:00 pm. and Wednesday, 25th, from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
13. Pick up and go for student meals will start on Monday, November 30th. You must sign up for meals, you can't just show up! Thanks