THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2019
1. Cedar Mountain Elementary Holiday Food Drive! Please drop off any non-perishable food items in or near the box in the school lobby between November 18th and December 5th. All donations will benefit "We Care" located in Morgan and will be used to serve families in need in our neighboring communities. Thank you for your generosity from Blue Crue Tue!
2. REDWOOD COUNTY SHARE THE SPIRIT is underway! If your family needs help purchasing toys and/or food for the holiday season please contact Mrs. Sturm in either school for an application. The due date is November 22nd. Distribution dates in Redwood Falls will be December 10th, 11th, and 12th.
3. CIRCLE of Renville County is now taking applications if your are in need of winter clothing - coats, snow pants, boots, hats, and/or mittens. Contact Mrs. Sturm in either school for assistance.
4. Santa's Closet of Renville is now taking applications through Friday, December 13th. Distribution will take place December 2nd -
December 18th. Please contact Mrs. Sturm for a form.
5. Pop tabs will be collected on Tuesday, November 26th. So, bring your tabs and fill up your classroom pail!
6. The Adopt An Angel program through WE Care will begin on Monday, November 18th. Cedar Mountain has 100 angels to adopt. Any student in grades 6-12 may participate. Here is how it works: pick an angel for a boy or girl ages 1-12, purchase a gift for that child, wrap it or put into a gift bag, attach the angel to the gift and return to school by December 2nd. If any elementary families would like to do this contact Mrs. Sturm.
7. Cedar Mountain Rambow Store is open! Store is open for winter orders, guaranteed for Christmas delivery! Go to www.rambow.com Store Code is CMC. Deadline is November 21.
8. Parent/Teacher Conferences are to be held on Thursday, Nov., 21st and Monday, Nov., 25th, 4:00 to 7:40.
9. Book Fair will be held Thursday, November 21st to Monday, November 25th. It will also be open during parent/teacher conferences.
10. ATTENTION! Early dismissal at 12:10 on Wednesday, November 27th.
11. Winter is coming! PLEASE make sure you wear hats, gloves, snow pants to school in the mornings, as recess at times will be outside! Please wear boots and snow pants when needed. Thank you.
12. Holidazzle by Community Ed. for grades K - 2, will be on Thursday, December 5th, in Franklin from 3:20 to 5:00. There will be no shuttle back to Morgan. Registration deadline is passed.
13. Holiday Craft Night by Community Ed. for grades 3 - 6 will be on Thursday, December 12th, in Franklin from 3:20 to 5:00. There will be no shuttle back to Morgan. Registration deadline is passed.
14. Trivia Night #2 for grades 3 - 5, on Monday, December 9th at Morgan School Library 3:30 to 5:00. No shuttle will be provided at to Franklin, please plan on picking your child up at 5:00 at main entrance in Morgan. Please return registration form and payment no later than Wednesday, December 4th.