FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2019
1. Please check your lunch/milk account to make sure you have money. Thanks
2. Please label your sweatshirts/jackets, so we can find the owner.
3. Homecoming next week! There will be a form sent home of where EACH student goes after the Pep Fest next Friday, the 20th.
Dress Up days are as follows:
Monday is wear pajamas or comfy clothes
Tuesday is wear neon/bright colors
Wednesday is preschool - wear gray, Kindergarten - wear white, 1st - wear purple, 2nd - wear green, 3rd - wear orange, 4th - wear pink, 5th - wear black and staff wear something that sparkles
Thursday is Senior Citizen day
Friday - "Cougar Spirit Day"
4. Kindergarten Parents: if you haven't paid for your child's Kindergarten Snack, please do so soon. The cost is $60.00, for the the entire year. You can make installments until you reach the $60.00. Thanks
5. Please collect pop tabs for the Ronald McDonald house! Bring your tabs and put them in the pail in your room.
7. Planning ahead: Farmer's Market is Monday, September 23rd. Supper is served from 4:30 to 6:30, Market is open from 5:30 to 7:00. A form will be sent home on Friday, as to what you are bringing to Farmer's Market.
8. MENU CHANGE: On the 18th: Chow Mien/Tator Tot Hotdish and 20th: Sandwich Bar/Chicken Noodle Soup.
9. If you are planning on going to the Football game tonight in Heron Lake, a supper will be served from 5:30 until half-time. Menu is pulled pork, beans, chips, water and a bar. Sandwich only is $3.00.