FRIDAY, MARCH 22. 2019
1. If your child(ren) will be leaving early, or not coming on time, at home sick, please contact the school by calling 507-557-2251.
2. American Indian Parent meeting will be on Wednesday, April 3rd at the High School Media Center in Morgan, from 5:00 to 6:00 pm.
3. Firearms Safety Course: Thursday, April 4, 7:00 - 9:00 pm at High School in Morgan. Must be 11 years old by registration date. Parent or guardian must sign a registration form and view a dvd. Classroom work will be on-line. A required test and all day field day will follow on Saturday, May 18th. If you have questions, please call Denise Kirschstein 507-430-8237.
4. Order your 2018-2019 yearbook by visiting www.cedarmountainyearbook.com. The deadline to order is June 15, 2019. Please contact Mrs. Gareis in the high school if you have any questions.
5. Just a reminder to check your child(ren) lunch account, to make sure there is money in their account if needed. Please remember that lunch and milk come out of the same account. Milk money is not included in free/reduced meals. 3rd through 5th may also get an extra milk at lunch. They need to tell their teacher before getting the milk.
6. Cedar Mt. Schools presents a Lakota Artist and Hoop Dancer on Thursday, March 28 at the Elementary School. Free Wild Rice Soup and Fry Bread to be served at 6:00 pm and performance at 6:30. Please send RSVP as soon as possible, so they know how many to prepare for. Thanks
7. 4-H After School Adventures at Morgan Public Library! All youth ages are welcome! After school until 5:00 pm. Please send note with your child to give permission to ride the bus to the Morgan Library. Next date is Monday, April 15, which is the last one.
8. Updated school calendar:
March 22nd will now be a full day of school for students and staff.
April 17th will now be a full day of school for students and staff.
April 18th will be a school day with an early dismissal for students and staff.
9. Spring pictures have been sent home. Please return ASAP! If not purchasing return all pictures, purchasing some pictures, please send payment and pictures back that you wish not to keep. Please make checks out to Life Touch. Thank you
10. "Jam The Gym" sponsored by the Tim Orth Foundation, will be at Wabasso Activity Center on Friday, March 22. All kinds of entertainment, raffle, silent auction. More information check it out on www.TimOrthFoundation.org