FRIDAY, MAY 24. 2019
1. If your child(ren) will be leaving early, or not coming on time, at home sick, please contact the school by calling 507-557-2251.
2. A small key was found on the play ground. Questions? come to the offfice.
3. MENU CHANGE: Tuesday, May 28th will be Pork Pattie, Mashed Potatoes and corn. Wednesday, May 29th will be Chicken Strips, Thursday, May 30th, will be Taco In a Bag.
4. Morgan Pool Registration: Wednesday, May 29th, at 5:00 pm. to 7:00 pm. at pool park shelter. You may buy family, individual passes, punch cards. Sign up for swimming lessons. Opening day is Monday, June 3rd.
5. Summer is right around the corner! Do you have summer daycare lined up for your child? Summer Camp Cougar is available for K - 5 students. Hours are 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. There are several contract options available to fit your needs. Drop in care is also an option. Contact Michelle Thooft at email@example.com for more information.
6. If interested, remember to turn in your 2019 Kleinschmidt Basketball Kamp registration. Deadline is June 8th. Make checks to Kleinschmidt Basketball Kamp. Please give to School's Main Office or mail to Dalton Kleinschmidt, P O Box 344, Morgan, MN 56266.
7. All library books need to be returned NOW! Thanks
8. Order your 2018-2019 yearbook by visiting www.cedarmountainyearbook.com. The deadline to order is June 15, 2019. Please contact Mrs. Gareis in the high school if you have any questions.
9. ATV TRAINING: Girls and Boys, ages 11 and older. Training is Thursday, June 6th at the Franklin Elementary School, from 3:45 to 5:45 pm. Students must complete an online training course prior to June 6. It will take approx. 4 hours and will cost $24.95 due at the completion of the online course. You must print certificate and bring to class on June 6. ONLINE COURSE: https://www.atvcourse.com/usa/minnesota/
CLASS REGISTRATION: https://forms.gle/wbSqE44EzjoY5PWC7
Question? Contact Sarah Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 320-212-3403 or call Chief Deputy Mathwig at 320-523-3772
10. Grades 3, 4, 5: Lead & Learn Academy registration is now open online. Dates are June 10 - June 20, times are 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm each day. Bus transportation will be provided from Morgan to Franklin, with classes in Franklin. Cost is FREE! If interested register soon, only 45 students can attend this.
11. Caring hands Dental Outreach Clinic is scheduled on June 13, at the Renville County Hospital and Clinic. from 8:00 to 5:00. More information on Cedar Mountain website.
12. Just a reminder to check your child(ren) lunch account, to make sure there is money in their account if needed. Please remember that lunch and milk come out of the same account. Milk money is not included in free/reduced meals. 3rd through 5th may also get an extra milk at lunch. They need to tell their teacher before getting the milk.
13. Gustavus College in St. Peter is offering Basketball Camps this summer. If interested, please check with the office for more information.
14. No school on Monday, May 27th. Last day of school is Thursday, May 30th.
15. No extra milk at lunchtime for the last day.