THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 2021
1. Check out Lost & Found! What is left is donated to a charity.
2. Kleinschmidt Basketball Kamp registrations are due June 9th. Make checks out to Dalton Kleinschmidt.
3. Cedar Mountain Elementary & Junior High Volleyball Camp for grades 1st to 5th. Sessions are June 8th to 10th, all sessions are in Morgan.
4. Remember to turn in your Youth Football registrations.
5. Make sure you look for any library books that you haven't turned in. You have been notified.
6. No report cards will be sent, for students who have library fines, owe milk money, until fines are paid for. Thank you!
7. Have a fun packed & safe summer!
8. Good Luck to the 5th graders (new 6th graders) on your next adventure!
9. Pop tabs were collected! 34 1/2 pounds! Mrs. Lueck's class won!
10. Free breakfast and lunch will start on Wednesday, June 9th. Meals will only be served at Franklin site. You may pick up your meal at door 10 by the lunchroom, from 11:30 to 12:15. Free meals up to the age of 18. Everyone is welcome no matter where you live.