The following forms can be printed, completed, and returned to the District office or your coach the first day of practice. Copies are available in the District office.2020 - 2021 MSHSL Eligibility Brochure (All 7-12 athletes and parents need to read and sign)
2020 - 2021 Physical Examination (Needed before first participating in a sport and every 3 years after. Typically 7th and 10th grade)Follow us on Twitter: @cedarmtsportsTo view Cedar Mountain and all other Tomahawk Conference schedules, click on the following link: Tomahawk ConferenceYou can also download the rSchoolToday Activity Scheduler app for your smart phone.Welcome to the Cedar Mountain
- At Cedar Mountain High School, we believe that extra-curricular activities play an important role in the educational development of our students. The activities offered at Cedar Mountain, together with the academic curriculum, provide for a well-rounded education for our students. Studies have shown that students who participate in high school athletics have higher grade point averages, fewer discipline problems and greater self-esteem.
We Also Believe That...
- Participation in school activity programs is a privilege and not a right.
- Sportsmanship needs to have a constant presence in all school-based activity programs.
- Students should have an equal opportunity to participate in all activities offered by their school.
- Ethical behavior, dignity and respect are non-negotiable.
- Student participants who choose to be chemically free must be supported.
- Collaborative relationships with parents enhance a school's opportunity to positively impact student success.
- Academic priorities must come before participation in athletic or fine arts activities.
- Positive role models and an active involvement in a student's life by parents and others are critical to student success.
- High school activity programs are designed for student participants, and adults must serve in a supportive role.
- The success of the team is more important than individual honors.
- Compliance with school, community and League rules is essential for all activity participants.
- Participation in school-sponsored activities must be inclusive, not exclusive.
Ethical behavior, fairness, and embracing diversity best serve students and school communities.