ATHLETICS PRACTICE AND TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
ATHLETICS REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The following forms can be printed, completed, and returned to the District office or your coach the first day of practice. Copies are available in the District office.2021 - 2022 MSHSL Eligibility Brochure (All 7-12 athletes and parents need to read and sign)
(Needing before first participating in a sport and every 3 years after. Typically 7th and 10th grade).SCHEDULESTo view Cedar Mountain and all other Tomahawk Conference schedules, click on the following link: Tomahawk ConferenceYou can also download the rSchoolToday Activity Scheduler app for your smart phone.Welcome to the Cedar Mountain
- At Cedar Mountain High School, we believe that extra-curricular activities play an important role in the educational development of our students. The activities offered at Cedar Mountain, together with the academic curriculum, provide for a well-rounded education for our students. Studies have shown that students who participate in high school athletics have higher grade point averages, fewer discipline problems and greater self-esteem.
We Also Believe That...
Follow us on Twitter: @cedarmtsports
- Participation in school activity programs is a privilege and not a right.
- Sportsmanship needs to have a constant presence in all school-based activity programs.
- Students should have an equal opportunity to participate in all activities offered by their school.
- Ethical behavior, dignity and respect are non-negotiable.
- Student participants who choose to be chemically free must be supported.
- Collaborative relationships with parents enhance a school's opportunity to positively impact student success.
- Academic priorities must come before participation in athletic or fine arts activities.
- Positive role models and an active involvement in a student's life by parents and others are critical to student success.
- High school activity programs are designed for student participants, and adults must serve in a supportive role.
- The success of the team is more important than individual honors.
- Compliance with school, community and League rules is essential for all activity participants.
- Participation in school-sponsored activities must be inclusive, not exclusive.
Ethical behavior, fairness, and embracing diversity best serve students and school communities.